New Way Stationary Engines

Aim - To serve and support the New Way Stationary Engine restoration community.
There was a New Way Stationary Motor inclined to Hit and Miss. It was designed that way but intermittently it would missfire and this in the confines of the beekeepers shed fired my imagination, grabbing my senses. I just loved the sound of the New Way 3.5Hp working - likely fuelled by a too rich mixture.
With each missfire came the tell tale puff of blue smoke and via the old sawbench, the beekeeping manufacturing business was underway, alive and well. Alf was in his element. Romance, nah, hard work but Hoots the New Way went a long way in firing the imagination of times past running in the present. The present, after all, that's where life is, it's not in the past, but romancing the past, that's the present if you're living it.
The priveledge of life. Present and past is now!!! - alive.

Ye Olde Sawbench & New Way Motor kept company by Howard Rotary Hoes

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW WAY REGISTRY - Works in Progress

THE MOB.
The indigenous people of Australia use the term Mob as others would more commonly refer to a tribe although both terms are often used with respect here.
New Way owners are a diverse mob coming from all sorts of backgrounds and Nationalities and cultures. New Way had plants in USA and Canada but their products were spread across the globe. With over 15,000 page views now on the site it is amazing the peoples that are represented when I look at the statistics.
Antartica is the only continent we haven't had a visit from to this point.

DIVERSITY
With many visits from Russia, North Africa, Asia, South America, I look forward to the day when there are motors registered from each of these vast areas.

To any of you who may have a New Way, please don't be put off by language (I can translate) or the condition of your motor. If you have one making a living for you all the better please send us a photo and let us know. Others would love to see it in action.

GOALS  - {Interest, Information, Ideas}

  • 150 New Way Engines registered - heading for 200 (REGISTRY PAGE)
  • Expanding free documentation downloads (need original loans) (DOCUMENTS)
  • Expand diversity of High quality New Way reproduction spares (PARTS)
  • New Way Advice available (Email)
Ideas or Information to improve the site - Please let us know. (You may be the resource I really need.) Just email geo.covey@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Check out my page ... christianlouboutinoutletshop2013.com

    ReplyDelete